Wednesday, March 23, 2005

plants

Let's see...where do I start? I know that this is my first post...so naturally I want it to be just perfect. I have already posted something (twice) and have deleted it completely and started over. This blogging thing might be difficult because I am an editing enthusiast. I will challenge my perfectionism to fully embrace the spontenanity of blogging culture!

Today I got up at 6 am and caught the bus to work. Made coffee for 5.15 hours, smiled a lot, said thank you a lot, and had a great morning with my friends Allisa and Miriam (co-workers). Was home by 12:30 and had lunch (leftovers from dinner with Grandma, Mom and Auntie Sue last night). Then I watched 'Starting Over'...eventually switching to 'Young, Sexy and Sporty' on WE. I just set up this blog and am typing right now...

My plants are soaking in the sunshine of the afternoon. I know they are loving it!

No comments: