Friday, April 13, 2007

my office

Recently I have been completely distracted by how ugly my office is - seriously distracted. It is a cute little office with a window, high ceilings and a closet (it used to be a real nuns bedroom). I just know it could be so much better, so today I spent (hours) thinking about how to change it. I am going to have some things removed tomorrow and my desk rearranged and I am going to bring in some of my framed art and a lamp and some plants. I mean, come on - this is where I spend most of my day and it needs to reflect who I am!

Things are going to start to change, and let's face it, so is my level of productivity.

I took this photo months ago but I thought it was relevant because that is me actually in my office.

4 comments:

Mirra Fine, Graphic Designer said...

Good for you! Its all about Feng Shui (sp?)

Marissa said...

agreed. the office is where you spend most of your time. make it all you!

keo boun pheng said...

anne! -- -i just noticed the picture of you and casey on the harvard campus (from a couple posts ago)--how do you know casey?!?!? i used to be acquainted with him back when i was at redlurered and he was working at ralph rapson's office (while still in school in mpls, i believe). i randomly ran into him last november just before thanksgiving -at figlio- and heard about his school/work in boston - crazy small world! you and i have just been connected in a second-way! --tia

the Wootang said...

so this is where all the magic happens? home offices are great 'cause the commute is zero, and you can work in your underwear (or pj's). on the other hand, i have to struggle to make any excuse to leave the house at all!