Sunday, August 24, 2008

packing peanuts

Last week I made the final push in the "clean-up/organize" the last of the wedding aftermath....flattening boxes, folding tissue paper, stuffing ribbons in bins, etc.

Jake would tell you he thought I was crazy at the time when I packed up three big boxes of biodegradable packing peanuts. I was going to put them on Craigslist.

You never know, right?

So yesterday I post my ad for these 3 boxes of biodegradable packing peanuts and within 5 minutes I get a call from Mark and he wants them all!

What are the chances? I save the peanuts, I post the ad, someone is looking for them on Craigslist and there they are?! Hilarious.


Who's crazy now Jake?

2 comments:

Eastvold Furniture said...

You can also tell Jake that some crazy dude (possibly named Mark), just came and took 20 or so very large boxes of packing peanuts from Eastvold Custom in roughly the same fashion. Craigslist, a few hours, and poof! they were gone!

Shirley Hempel said...

Jake is as crazy as the DOG POUND!