Thursday, May 18, 2006

my chin

I have a big white bandage on my chin today.

It has been there all day.

I kept pointed it out to people, you know, to make sure that they didn't miss the completely obvious white bandage on my chin.

I tired to tell people that I was in a bar fight or that I was kick boxing or that someone mugged me...

The truth is I had a mole removed.

Apparently no one knew I had this mole because when I would tell them I had a mole removed from my chin they were like, "you had a mole on your chin?"

The best quote of the day was, "Your mole wasn't even noticeable Anne but that bandage totally is!"

8 comments:

Scott said...

Haha... that is kind of funny. Good to have them removed though, you never know about those things.

Cheers,

Scott

Cheryl said...

It's funny that no one noticed it. Hope you're recovering well!

the Wootang said...

there was def not a mole on your chin in your blog pics. not even a hamster. ok, bad joke.

paige said...

in the future please refer to the 'mole' as a 'beauty mark.' some of us still have 'beauty marks' and any talk of 'removing' them might hurt 'our' feelings.
j/k anne. bff. i'm happy for you, and continue to love you with or without the 'mole'

Anne said...

hahah! wootang...that was a very bad joke! ha! paige, yes, i should refer to "them" as beauty marks, it sounds better and feels better! love you too! see you in northfield sat. night? :)

Marissa said...

It's always so much worse to us than it is to other people. I rarely notice the things that other people are so self-conscious of on themselves!

Curious Servant said...

Perhaps you should tell them that you had a GPDS unit implanted so you can always find your way around.

Hmmm...

Nah...

Tell them that you donated part of your chin to an unfortunate who had none...

Uh...

No, that isn't any good.

Tell them that you are in training to be a cage fighter, or it was an injury from a practice session on a trapeze...

Tell them you just thought you'd wear a bandage for a while to see if anyone noticed.

still_figuring_out said...

hello!

so no pic of your chin in bandage?? :)