Saturday, March 10, 2007

unbutton

You know when your pants are too tight and you just want to come home and unbutton them?

I have felt like this for awhile now and I can't seem to get out of it.

Today I tried to go out and buy some new pants and of course, nothing seemed to fit right.
I bought a sweater instead.

How I feel is not just about my pants fitting, however I have made that my mission -- my recovery mission.
If I can just find a pair of pants that feel good...then I will feel good.

I am going to find those pants.

Or just come home and unbutton.

3 comments:

Marissa said...

i know that feeling well. good for you, though. just feel good no matter what (and yes, if all else fails, unbutton!)

Cheryl said...

Did you find them? I hate that feeling too.

paige said...

you make me laugh so hard. i think you are in arizona now. my macaroni was good. did you find the pants? maybe you should try a skirt. thanks for the kind words. see you when you get back.