Wednesday, April 11, 2007

random moments

Here is another shot of me getting my haircut at Ester's. Ester is my Mom's hairdresser of like, 30 years or something, and she is pretty amazing. An artist and wonderfully interesting woman. I like her.Here is Jake about to eat the head of this carrot cake bunny. Isn't it cute? Notice the words on his t-shirt - what you can't see is the bar of soap graphic on the t-shirt.
I was in Boston a few weeks ago - Casey and I are on the campus of Harvard in this photo. Don't we look smart?
And this one might be my favorite - this is Verla, the dog, Allisa, the mom and Thelma, the almost 2 year old. I love how much they all love each other in this moment!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Yay! I love pictures :)

Marissa said...

I love these random montages! So much fun!