Thursday, September 20, 2007

cappuccino to her

Allisa is moving in two weeks! Things are happening fast for them - which is great because they have waited so long for this to happen but sad for us because it means they won't be just over the bridge anymore...

This morning Allisa couldn't make coffee because her house is full of boxes and they have to pack up their house and all of Delips books. So Paige and I surprised Allisa and brought her cappuccino to her front porch. It was the best!

We have been having coffee every Thursday since I moved back and it has continued to be a highlight in my week. Seeing Thelma and Allisa every Thursday will be something I will miss so much.

Here is another video of Thelma....just because she is so dang cute and smart. She figured out the iPhone at 20 months old.

3 comments:

amanda jane said...

Oh shit!!! I missed a good morning!! Ave and I slept till 10am which was devine, but sounds like a great morning.....

keo boun pheng said...

oh, i love this thelma-girl!!!

Unknown said...

Wow, she is so cute...and so smart!