Wednesday, May 23, 2007

eight random

Inspiration: Trisha.

Eight random things about me:

1. I love love love plain jane shredded Kraft cheese melted from the microwave onto bite size tortilla chips. I have actually had this for dinner the last two nights this week!

2. I only like chocolate chip ice cream with the shaved chocolate chips not the chunks of chocolate chips.

3. I have a Gustavus sweatshirt that I got on my thirteenth birthday that I wear every Saturday and Sunday in the fall and winter. It is obviously half of what I call my weekend outfit. The other half is a pair of jeans I have had way too long.

4. I bought workout clothes in the hopes it would motivate me to exercise. Some still have the tags on them.

5. I played soccer, volleyball, and ran track in high school.

6. I use ProActive :)

7. I love watching reruns of The Golden Girls and The Cosby Show.

8. Eight is by far my MOST FAVORITE number - has been my entire life, so there was just no way that I was going to settle for just seven random things about me!

2 comments:

Trisha said...

Thanks for playing Anne! Miss you!

Cheryl said...

Eight is one of my favorite numbers too! Probably cause it's my birthday.