Friday, February 01, 2008

get a clue

There are just some people who don't get it; who think they are funny and laugh at their own jokes; who think they are cool but continue to cross the line of appropriate social behaviors and conversation; who are so weird, insecure, and rude they can't see the signs - the signs that others are offended by their words, actions, and innuendos...GET A CLUE PEOPLE!

I almost said something this morning. I almost did. But didn't. I feel like I should have. I feel like I don't want to ever support them or go there again. I am experiencing the flight of "fight or flight." I don't want their to be a next time...GET A CLUE PEOPLE!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I laugh at my own jokes...and I think I'm really funny.

Erin said...

You're talking about a Michael Scott?
Oh. God.

I don't have as much restraint as you do. I would have probably snapped at them. :/