Wednesday, February 25, 2009

just a lovely day

Bryan, Chanda and Fiona stopped by this morning to drop off some loaves of bread from Breadsmith -- just because that is what they do. They are so nice.

I am currently obsessed with cinnamon toast and hope I can restrain from eating the entire loaf myself. Have already had three pieces this afternoon.

Then two former co-workers, Stacy and Kate, came over for lunch and we had a lovely time catching up!

Jake, Judy and I went for a walk after they left and the weather was just perfect.

They say it is going to snow again (which I don't mind at all) but today felt like Spring and the tulips on my dining room table made it even more so.

It is good to be happy!

Tulips in Vase

Judy tooted when she jumped up on the table to see what I was doing - it happens all the time but still makes me laugh! She is so funny!

1 comment:

Just me said...

I <3 tulips and buy them whenever they are available at the grocery. I planted some this fall in hopes I'll have my own in the spring.

Both my dogs can be pretty gassy. We always know who it was, though, because B-dog runs away from her 'toots'. LOL