Wednesday, January 25, 2006

haven't had

Hi friends!

I have been pretty busy this week and haven't had a chance to sit down and post. I just wanted to let you all know that I am still here and have been working on my new goals for life (see last post)!

Jake and I have been making a valiant effort to spend time together in the morning (because I work 12-9:30 pm every night). Yesterday we shared a mocha at the best coffee shop in Ames!

I have been surprised and delighted by the spontaneous letters/postcards/e-mails I have been receiving from friends from the past and friends in the present. I appreciate all of it and be looking in your mailboxes for letters in response!

Will post again soon with new photos to share.

Anne

3 comments:

NotCarrie said...

mmmocha!

Cheryl said...

Sounds like a very good busy! Congrats on working on your goals.

Sudarshan said...

Hey I came here first time...your blog is simply very good..nice articles and very nice pictures..that's very good work from your side!!Have fun and keep posting!