Wednesday, January 18, 2006

ready to

Yippi!!

This morning Jake and I made a plan to change.
To change our lives.

We sat down with a cup of coffee and talked for two hours about our goals.
For our relationship, exercise, budgets, and personal projects.

It felt great. I am ready to change. I need to change....
I was starting to sleep too late, stay up too late, eat potato chips too often, and hibernate while watching hours of TV...

I don't want to live like that anymore!
I am ready to change.



Yippi!!

13 comments:

Christa said...

You both look so cute! Good luck on your changes!

the Wootang said...

sounds like you're growin' up!

Paul Michael Peters said...

Well, don't change the inside stuff. We like that part just the way it is.

Marissa said...

Good for you!! This post made ME feel excited and the pic of you guys is just fabulous...radiates happiness!!!!!

Cheryl said...

Good luck! I for one am excited just because you are!

Mindi said...

You two are adorable!

still_figuring_out said...

yay for you and jake :)

you two look so cute together.

Delhui said...

Congratulations... and whatever you do, enjoy the journey toward your goals as much as reaching them.

Teresa said...

Wonderful picture! Have fun pursuing your goals.

Curious Servant said...

: )

Ben said...

Hi Anne. Just checkin in on the blog and things are as they should be -- you havin a real sweet blog.

I like this post. I know what you mean about rechecking yourself. It's so easy to start to live like an average without noticing it and then one day you are like, "WHOAH... I'M AN AVERAGE!! WEAK!!"

Hope to see you soon!

PS: You and jaker gonna hit up the big city of la crosse this spring?

PPS: Here are pics of the red rocks trip if you're bored :) http://www.flickr.com/photos/34005715@N00/

Curious Servant said...

Love those smiles!

KatieI said...

gosh I Love you and I miss you. Proud to be related to such nice faces... :)