Wednesday, January 23, 2008

depths of despair

Did I mention that Jake caught my virus last week? He was down for the count just like me. Did I mention that Judy had major abdominal surgery on Monday and will have to wear a cone on her head for 10-14 days? She continues to bump into furniture and scratch her ears to no avail. Did I mention that Jake sprained his ankle climbing last night and we don't have a real ice pack in the house. Did I mention that I have a migraine and I cried driving to work this morning because I am in the depths of despair?

1 comment:

amanda jane said...

have you read "The Secret" ? Go get it on your way home from work today...even if you have the worst migraine in the world! go get the book, read the intro, then call me. i'm just beginning to learn the secret to getting out of the depths of despair.....