Thursday, January 17, 2008

from both ends

Around 7 pm Monday night it started and I haven't been the same since.

I did not know my body had that much crap inside of it at one time and for twelve solid hours it all left me. From both ends. At the same time. It was horrible.

We can't quite figure out what happened? Food poisoning? Rota virus? Stomach flu?

I didn't eat a thing for 36 hours and still really can't look at food - a few saltines and spoonfuls of applesauce. My body is weak and achy.

I can't even remember what it feels to be normal.

5 comments:

April said...

yucky, i hope you feel better soon! Take care!

Teresa said...

That is a most miserable experience. We just got over colds and were talking about at least when you have a cold, there is always the bright spot of not needing to sit on the toilet with a bucket. Take it easy and don't push yourself to do too much too soon.

ALF said...

boo! I was sick over Christmas - it's NO FUN! Feel better soon!

keo boun pheng said...

at least you had it all at once - i've been dealing with sickness on and off for what seems an eternity! feeling better for a few days and then getting hit with something new.... had the big clean-out last sunday -- tfelt better and now have a killer cough.... UGH!

Cheryl said...

Oh that's the worst! I hope you're feeling better!