Friday, June 12, 2009

ben in law

I just walked up from the basement.

The basement that I am de-cluttering.

What else is new.

Jake says, "Want to watch these videos of Ben and Travis doing 'The Nose' in a day?"

Yes, yes, I do.

It is exactly these moments that I just don't know what the hell I am doing with my life. I mean, Ben and Travis are climbing a fucking mountain. IN A DAY.

Because that is what they do. They climb mountains. For FUN.

But then I remember that even though Ben is in the best shape of his life and I still can't make it to LA Fitness three times a week -- I am still related to him!

I am an INGMAN now.

And that makes me just a little bit more of a bad ass.
And cool.
Oh yes, so very cool.

Thank you Ben for making me feel better about myself.


















Watch all of Ben and Travis's videos by clicking the photo above (definitely start with Bears! Part 1).

1 comment:

Ben said...

Thanks for the props Anne! - and yes, you are definitely totally badass :)