Monday, June 15, 2009

monday photos

New Danish Style Love Seat
New Danish style love seat in porch! Bought some foam and fabric - currently trying to figure out how to ACTUALLY make the cushions instead of just wrapping fabric around the foam. Jake cut the foam with our new electric knife!

New Desk Corner
Old photo of us, circa 2002. or 2001. Little yellow vase. Cute!

Polar Bear Print Hung Up
Polar Bear print hung up in bedroom. Just in case you were wondering if I had forgotten about it.

Peonie and Mason Jars
Pretty peonies. Mom and I hosted a bridal shower for my cousin Abby on Sunday -- peonies are over my house right now and I wouldn't have it any other way.

New Table Runner
New table runner. I have never used a table runner before but I saw this one at Patina and thought I would give it a chance. I like it.

Every time I walk by the dining room table I give those peonies a little hug.

No comments: