Wednesday, April 06, 2005

procrastination

I make promises to myself. When I get up in the morning, during the day at work, when I am getting home from work. I say to myself, "I am going to get "that" done today or I am going to start "that" project today"...but why do those promises seem to take forever to begin?

Because I am a procrastinator.

It sucks to be a procrastinator. It always feels like I am in a hurry, running behind, have so much to get done ALL THE TIME. At times I feel paralized. Like right now. Yesterday the last line on my post was that I was going to do laundry and wash my dishes...well, nothing got done yesterday and I am still not doing it right now.

Oh well, at least I am not in school anymore. Even though I have laundry, dishes, and other projects to start, the stress I feel doesn't compare to anything I felt when I was in school!

To all my friends and family that are in school right now---good luck!! Keep focused and do good work!!

No comments: