Saturday, July 23, 2005

change of plans

Jake was going to come to St. Paul on Thursday.
But I got sick.
He came on Friday instead.
We were going to spend the entire weekend in St. Paul.
But after dinner at Punch Pizza we drove to Mankato instead.
We thought we would see our parents that night.
But they all had plans so Jake and I shared a blizzard and rented Million Dollar Baby.
After Jeanette's bridal shower Jake and I were suppose to drive back to St. Paul this afternoon.
But it looks like we might hang in Mankato instead.

5 comments:

Christa said...

I just rented that movie a couple of days ago. What did you think of it?

still_figuring_out said...

i change my plans all.the.time.

much more fun that way, innit??

Cheryl said...

Sounds like fun reasons for plan changes!

Kiki said...

Hmmm, an adventure??!?

Did you like the movie?
Haven't seen it because the main actress creeps me out.

Anne said...

Christa and Kiki---I thought it was a really good movie. Excellent acting; funny, serious, and sad at the same time. I would recommend it to anyone.

Still Figuring Out and Cheryl---I hear you! I had a great weekend!