Monday, May 02, 2005

boxes and boxes

After the longest post ever (May 1st) I started to get sick (sore throat, head cold, etc)...but I had to still help Jake move all his stuff from his old apartment into his new apartment. You wouldn't believe how much stuff can be packed into a little room in an on-campus apartment. We moved, what seemed like hundreds of boxes, on Sunday and unloaded them all into the new apartment. Jake has so much space now! I love his new place and even though I felt like crap I was glad I could help.

I had to drive home 3 1/2 hours last night, there was sleet and rain most of the way. I got a chocolate shake at DQ because I thought my throat was going to close for good, it hurt real bad. I didn't go to work today. I slept all day. I feel better right now. My throat is not so bad.

No comments: