Friday, May 27, 2005

huge pile

I watched "Rob and Amber Get Married" on Tuesday night. It was fantastic and beautiful!

I walked home in the rain on Wednesday. I tried a different route but I was still soaked when I got home.

Two old co-workers, Kevin and Edmund, came into work to visit yesterday! It was great to see them both!

I bought banana split supplies last night and I ate a banana split.

All week I have been ignoring this huge pile of clothes that I keep transporting from my bed, to my chair, to my floor...I wonder when I will actually just breakdown and put them away...??

I am debating what to do this weekend. I just got back from work and will have to decide shortly.

I hope that everyone has had a good week and has a good weekend!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I hope you have a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend!

Impatient customers are so awful. And then I think, "I wait on you twice a week at lease and you can't even make eye contact with me and attempt a half-hearted smile!!!!"

Good luck with the clothes pile. THAT is my project for the weekend!

Anne said...

Thanks Jayleigh. I finally got to my "huge pile" and it feels great!