Wednesday, May 04, 2005

jerabek's new bohemian

Allisa and I walked home from work together, we eventually part and she goes over a bridge and I go up a hill. It is fantastic outside today, sunny, breezy, and beautiful (is that from a commercial?). After we both got home Allisa came to pick me up and we headed over to A to Z rental. She needed to rent a tiller to get her vegetable garden started. The tillers are huge and there was no way we were going to fit one in her car...so she and Delip will have to get a trailer this weekend.

After A to Z we drove to Jerebek's New Bohemian Coffeehouse and Bakery, which is this amazing little shop with delicious cakes, pies, cookies, bars, vintage clothes, dishes and knickknacks! It feels so good there and I wanted to eat and look at everything. We sat outside and I had a slice of cherry pie and Allisa had a rhubarb bar, we both had iced tea with lemon. It was pretty much a perfect afternoon.

2 comments:

Anonymous Poet said...

Mmmm . . . .

Jenny said...

That sounds absolutely perfect. Little places like that make my heart sing.

Have a great weekend!