Friday, May 06, 2005

mankato

It is 82 degrees hot in Mankato Minnesota today. I just got home and saw the temperature on my old high school message board.

My parents just left to go buy a new fridge, I decided to not go with them. My old dog, Patches, is into her same routine...she was excited to see me for about 1.5 seconds and then she went about her business as usual...sniffs all around the kitchen and then goes straight to her bed and naps..she is so old but I still love her.

My brother Peter just found out he got a job for the summer! He is going to be working in a bank. Congratulations Peter!

Jake just finished up his school year today and will be heading up to Mankato for the weekend. Ben, his brother, is home from La Crosse and our friend Wendy is home from Washington. We are going to have the best weekend! We might even head "downtown" on Saturday night!!!

Sunday is Mother's Day and I can't wait to give my Mom her gift! (I haven't been able to blog about the process because I wanted it to be a surprise for her).

I wish everyone a wonderful weekend!

No comments: