Sunday, May 15, 2005

mini b


me pissed
Originally uploaded by akl.
Friday night Jake arrives and we head to Punch Pizza for a late dinner.

Saturday we have breakfast at Bachman's (wonderful almond croissants), then head to IKEA and buy Jake some more stuff for his new apartment, then back to Grand Avenue to Evla Pottery, then to Pad Thai for dinner, and then to Izzy's for ice cream. We were exhausted.

Today we went to breakfast with Paige and Luke at The Birchwood in Minneapolis. We all went for a walk around my neighborhood and marveled at the houses (mansions really). Jake and I took a nap and then he had to leave. But not before we headed to Izzy's one more time! I had the Mini B, which is a wonderfully small banana split.

The photo was taken just before Jake had to leave...I have his shoes on and really don't want him to leave.

1 comment:

pb said...

Izzy's? Really? I think Grand Ole Creamery is better... of course, that's me.

~brad <><